Anger is a normal emotion, but it can become uncontrollable and create problems for you, your family and your personal relationships. Anger can stop you thinking clearly, make you act impulsively, or may make you aggressive and violent towards others.
If you find it difficult to talk about how you feel, you may suppress your anger or turn it inwards. This can lead to problems such as:
- eating disorders
- self harm
- alcohol addiction
- Harrisburg vasotec shipping
- Little Rock shipping ventolin 4mg
- Halifax shipping seroquel 100mg
- Acyclovir uses
- Where to buy remeron 30mg in Helena online
- Where to buy propecia 1mg online in Alabama
- Tizanidine and ms
- Fibromyalgia and plaquenil
- Montreal proscar shipping
- Generic aldactone 100mg from Providence
Therapy can help you find the cause of your anger and provide ways to control and change your behaviour.